12ft Natural Gas Hose Extension 50000BTU, 3/8"
Hose connection- 3/8" female flare x 3/8" male flare quick connect/disconnect.
Quick connector - 3/8" female pipe thread (NPT)x 3/8'' female flare quick connect/disconnect
12 Feet flexible hose used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low-pressure supply. 50000 BTU/hour flow capacity
Functions effectively with natural or LP gas, unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
Safety - Passed CSA certificate, excellent sealing quality is promised for your safety
High-capacity natural gas supply hose and comes with dust cap and plug
Which device is suitable for?
Have a Male 3/8" Flare fitting on the device
RV Grill Propane Grill Natural Gas Grill Gas Fire PitGas Smoker Outdoor Patio Heater Pizza oven
How to Connect Your Grill?
- Connect the quick connect to the gas line from house - it uses a 3/8" Female NPT. - need a 3/8" male NPT from the house.
Use the 3/8" Female Flare side to grill - need a Male 3/8" Flare fitting on the grill.
No longer have to use propane tank?
- This hose is designed to be run off of an existing gas line in your home.
- This 12-foot gas line does not have a regulator on it.
- The hose is not designed to be hooked directly to a propane tank.
- You would need a low pressure regulator between the tank and the hose.
The 3/8" Natural Gas Hose Way of Installation
Step 1 You need to prepare these fittings.
Step 2 The order of installation from bottom to top: Locking Shuf Off -->1/2" Pipe Nipple-->Reducing Coupling-->3/8" Pipe Nipple-->Quick Disconnect-->3/8" Natural Gas Hose
Step 3 Installation completed